- She wasn't aware that Dorset Echo had ended submissions and didn't advise this.
- That the council will certainly not choose a winning entry.
- Further discussions will take place with local media to tie-up loose ends.
- A proposed panel will be asked for their views on criteria for a flag.
- It appears that some sort of public vote will still take place or this is still their intention.
Thanks for clearing that up Sally. I think I still feel a little in the dark though!
I'd quite like to know who the proposed panel is and what qualifies them to create criteria?