Monday 11 August 2008

EIID official programme....


The Endorse It In Dorset festival took place this weekend(8th-10th) with major acts from all over England and especially Dorset. I didn't quite manage to survive, having been completely and utterly washed out thanks to Devon rain on Saturday! I'm obviously far to used to creature comforts....

Chris Brown and Mell Gudger did various DJ sets and stayed for the whole weekend.

I caught splendid performances from Dorset's own 'Kings of Cowpunk' Pronghorn and Who's Afear'd, both fierce supporters of the Dorset Cross.

The flag itself was on sale and it was great seeing people flaunting it around the site. My only gripe was the cheeky b*stard flag seller who had up the Armorial Banner of DCC and had the audacity to call it the 'REAL Dorset flag'. I set Chris on him Sunday....

I'm sure Chris will do a better report, but I thought I'd get this one up quickly and show the excellent official programme!

No comments: